- This mod is only compatible with legitimate, Steam versions of the game. “Cracked” game copies are not supported.
- Local mods are not supported, all mods must be server-side mods that are installed on the server. Trying to go around this might lead to suspension of your account.
- Go to our official website and download the latest
- Download either WinRAR or 7zip. Either of those programs are needed or the next step.
- Extract the
BeamMP_Installer.zip file anywhere you want. Extracting is done by selecting the
BeamMP_Installer.zip → Right click → “Extract/Unpack here”.
- Launch the
BeamMP_Installer.exe and follow the instructions.
- An icon should appear on your desktop, double click it to run it. You should see a little black window appear and shortly after BeamNG.drive should start.
- Once it started, press “Play” and then “Multiplayer”.
- You will be prompted with a login pop-up, you can either play as a guest (not all servers will allow guests), or create an account on our forums and then login with those credentials.
- Select any server you like and join it. Enjoy!
- Special characters in your username may cause your nickname to not be able to be seen by others in a server. Make sure your username does not contain any of these characters:
[ ] ; / \ or any other special characters.
- If you don't see the multiplayer button, try pressing CTRL + L and then F5
If you need further help with installation, you are welcome to create a post on our forum or ask in the official discord server!
- BeamMP should work with
wine, but is not officially supported (yet).