- This mod is only compatible with legitimate, Steam versions of the game. “Cracked” game copies are not supported.
- Local mods are not supported, all mods must be server-side mods that are installed on the server. Trying to go around this might lead to suspension of your account.
- Go to our official website and download the latest
BeamMP_Installer.zip by clicking the green Download Client button.
- Open the
BeamMP_Installer.exe and follow the instructions.
- An icon should appear on your desktop, double click it to run it. You should see a little black window appear and shortly after BeamNG.drive should start.
- Once it started, press “Play” and then “Multiplayer”.
- You will be prompted with a login pop-up, you can either play as a guest (not all servers will allow guests), or create an account on our forums and then login with those credentials.
- Select any server you like and join it. Enjoy!
- If you don't see the multiplayer button, make sure the BeamMP mod is activated, then try pressing CTRL + L.
If you need further help with installation, you are welcome to create a post on our forum or ask in the official discord server!
- BeamMP should work with
wine, but is not officially supported (yet).